Volunteer at CRC, contribute to the Regent Park community, and be surprised at how it changes your life.
One of the things that we have found with our volunteers is that they always report that, no matter how much they give, they always seem to get back as much or more in learning and other things they value.
At CRC we call this the quality of “reciprocation”. Or, as John Deacon, Honorary Board Chair and a valued volunteer since 1967 puts it, “it goes both ways”.
We want everyone who has contact with CRC to feel welcomed, valued, and respected.
To become a volunteer at CRC, please read about our current volunteer opportunities.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteers are essential members of our team, without them we could not run all the programs and services that CRC has to offer.
Before applying to volunteer, please review the current volunteer positions available:
• Kitchen prep assistant
• Meal server assistant
• Clothing room attendant
• CRC Committees or Board of Directors [descriptions coming soon]
To apply, please fill out a Volunteer Application Form and submit it by email (preferred), fax or in-person to:
In-person or mail: 40 Oak Street, Toronto, ON M5A 2C6
How do I become a volunteer at CRC?
1. Read through our program descriptions and different volunteer roles available.
2. Fill out the Volunteer Application Form and submit it to the Volunteer Coordinator by e-mail, fax, mail or in-person.
3. The Volunteer Coordinator will review your application form and contact you within 1-2 weeks to attend a volunteer orientation session and in-person interview.
4. Two references will be checked.
5. If there is a suitable match, you will be placed in a volunteer role and agree to adhere to CRC policies. On the job training and support will be provided by a staff supervisor. Depending on the position, we may invite you to participate in additional trainings throughout your placement.
For more information on volunteer opportunities contact: email@example.com.