Volunteer at CRC, contribute to the Regent Park community, and be surprised at how it changes your life.
One of the things that we have found with our volunteers is that they always report that, no matter how much they give, they always seem to get back as much or more in learning and other things they value.
At CRC we call this the quality of “reciprocation”. Or, as John Deacon, Honorary Board Chair and a valued volunteer since 1967 puts it, “it goes both ways”.
CRC’s Commitment to Volunteers
- Volunteers are a vital part of the CRC’s Mission and are essential to accomplishing its work,
- Volunteers are treated with respect and the CRC commits to providing a safe and supportive environment,
- Volunteers are given assignments based on their capabilities and interest,
- Volunteers are given appropriate and clearly defined roles,
- Volunteers will receive appropriate orientation, adequate training, regular feedback and support, and
- Volunteers are supported through corporate policies of the CRC, such as, but not limited to, Anti Discrimination and Sexual Harassment policies.
We want everyone who has contact with CRC to feel welcomed, valued, and respected.
Volunteers are asked to fill out a Volunteer Application. For more information on Volunteer Opportunities contact: volunteers(at)tcrc.ca.